The Association has three membership categories: Ordinary, Sustaining and Honorary membership. Although membership is open to both European and non-European individuals or organizations, only Europeans can hold official office, such as membership of the EAPR-Council. At present the Association has over 230 Ordinary members, 14 Sustaining members and 7 Honorary members. Membership is drawn from many countries in all five continents.
- Ordinary membership is open to any individual supporting the aims of the Association.
- The annual subscription is 60 euro (young and retired scientists pay 40 euro).
- Members receive a print copy of Potato Research free of charge.
- Members are allowed to participate in the Triennial conferences and Section meetings at members rates.
- Membership includes online access to Potato Research, Euphytica and American Journal of Potato Research
- Sustaining membership is open to any individual, body or company supporting the aims of the Association.
- The annual subscription is a minimum of 450 euro.
- Sustaining members receive two print copies of Potato Research free of charge.
- Sustaining members are permitted to send any number of participants from their organization to the Triennial conferences or Section meetings at members rates.
- The Association owes much to its Sustaining members. Without their financial support, many activities, such as the publication of Potato Research would not be possible.
- The current list of sustaining members is
- Agrico Research bv, S. Allefs, PO Box 40, 8300 AA Emmeloord, Netherlands
- AHDB Potatoes, Mike Storey, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2TL, United Kingdom
- C. Meijer bv, Ir. A.F.M. Heselmans, PO Box 33, 4416 ZG Kruiningen, Netherlands
- CNIPT Comité National Interprofessionnel, Mme. Florence Rossillion, 43 rue de Naples, 75008 Paris, France
- Dr. Justus Boehm, Wulf-Werum-Str. 1, D-21337 Lüneburg, Germany
- Instytut Hodowli i aklimatyzacji Roslin, E. Arseniuk, Blonie, 05-870 Radzikow, Poland
- James Hutton Institute, Glenn Bryan, Invergowrie, Dundee DD2 5DA, Scotland, United Kingdom
- KWS POTATO BV, Emmet Dalton, Johannes Postweg 8, 8303 PB Nagele, Netherlands
- Norsk Institute Bioeconomy Research, Høgskoleveien 7, NO-1431 Ås, Norway
- Syngenta Crop Protection AG, Dr. Anna Dutton, Schwarzwaldallee 215, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
- TEAGASC Agriculture Food Devpmt. Authority, Dennis Griffin, Kosi House 3, The Old Gasworks, 77 Kilmorey Street, Newry, Co. Down. BT34 2DH, Ireland
- The Association may appoint outstanding persons who have significantly contributed to matters relating to the potato and to the Association as Honorary members.
- Honorary members have the rights of the Ordinary members but do not pay the membership dues.
Click image or download here: [pdf format]