EAPR TRIENNIAL CONFERENCE
The 20th Triennial Conference of the EAPR will be held in Versailles, France, July 9-14, 2017.
This will be organised under the frame “Potato facing global challenges“. This will be a good occasion to share between all the members of the EAPR, and more largely within the potato scientific community, the last innovative advances to help the potato crop remaining in the right way for proposing solutions to adapt to climate change, population growth, environmental and societal concerns, etc.
Its dedicated website is www.eapr2017.com . Please connect to obtain all the information about the conference.
The main key dates of the conference are the following ones :
- Abstract submission opening: June 2016
- Registration and hotel reservation opening: November 2016
- Deadline for EAPR Student Support submission: November 30, 2016
- Deadline for abstract submission:
December 16, 2016– extended with one month: January 16, 2017
- Acceptance notification to Student EAPR support applications : January 15, 2017
- Acceptance notification to abstract submitters : March 1st, 2017
- Deadline for early bird registration: March 17, 2017
- Deadline for hotel reservation: June 30, 2017
Please refer on the website www.eapr2017.com for more complete information. Thanks also to register at the dedicated newsletter by completing your email address on the base of the home page.
For EAPR 2017 enquiries: